Transition to University
ASIS can take you directly from High School to a top university in the UK.
Working with our partners, SI-UK Education Council, we offer a FREE COUNSELLING SERVICE to all international pupils wanting to find university places in the UK.
SI-UK and ASIS have offices in Japan, Hong Kong, Turkey, India, Africa and Europe. Our counsellors are only a phone call away.
FREE APPLICATION SUPPORT
Our consultants talk to you one-to-one. We want to know about your ambitions, academic background, lifestyle requirements and budgetary levels. We then recommend which courses and universities or colleges would suit you and talk it through.
- Provide full assistance with the application process
- Help you edit your personal statement
- Advise on what documentation is needed and what deadlines you must bear in mind
- Invite you to meet with UK universities when they either visit our offices or the university fairs we host.
Our Premium Service is designed for students who would like us to take care of all aspects of your application. This service removes the stress of paperwork and on-line application forms. All you need to do is provide us with your documents and answer a brief questionnaire. Enquire for fees.
- Fill in your application form
- Create the strongest personal statement possible
- Guarantee at least one offer
- Provide extensive editing services
Our Oxbridge Service is for those academically strong students who wish to enter the UK’s top universities. A lot of special preparation is needed for these applications, especially the personal statement which needs to stand out and allow you to be recognised for your talent and academic abilities. Enquire for fees.
Our service includes:
- Applications to Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial, UCL, Kings College London and London Business School.
- Intense interview practice and preparation
- Advice on college selection and samples of written work
- Simplifying the unfamiliar process of applying to such competitive institutions.
APPLYING TO MEDICAL SCHOOL
Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science in the UK are competitive courses to enter as an international or UK student.
Our Medicine Service first assigns a dedicated consultant to assess your academic background and make sure you are suitably qualified to apply. We then carefully select universities for you to apply to and ensure you have sat for the relevant tests. We then review your personal statement and application and submit it before the deadline. If you reach the interview stage we provide you with interview practice with a doctor who sits on the admissions panel of a London medical school. Enquire for fees.
Our PhD Service is for those seeking to undertake an MPhil or a PhD. At such an academically advanced level only well written and original proposals will be of interest to potential supervisors. We will make the proposals the best they can be with intense editing and advice. We will also help improve your personal statement so it stands up to the highest levels of academic scrutiny. Enquire for fees.
Through SI-UK, a Visa Service is offered for those applying for Tier 4 student visas and Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor visas. Our qualified team of consultants and associates will help you comply with the UK Border Agency regulations so that you get your visa on time and according to plan.