ASIS SUMMER SCHOOLS
Summer School in Cambridge
Two-week Summer Schools from 28th June to 22nd August 2015
Set in the heart of this world-famous UK university city and focused on giving motivated international students aged 14-17 a taste of what it’s like to study in the UK.
- They will run English Language classes and academic courses which will be split into core and elective subjects. This gives students the opportunity to improve and hone their language skills, whilst also allowing them to experience an authentic and rewarding two weeks of British education. A great emphasis is placed on contact time with both teachers and residential staff so that students have maximum opportunity to practice English and learn about the British way of life and culture.
- Class sizes are kept small in order to maximize students’ potential and to create a friendly and productive environment.
- They will provide excellent accommodation, with a choice of single or shared en-suite rooms at a site only 15 minutes’ walk from the town centre. Providing delicious breakfast and evening meals, this will become students’ ‘home from home’ for the duration of the course- our residential staff will be constantly on hand to entertain and supervise.
- Activities such as board games, bowling, cinema trips and wall climbing are offered at the boarding house, as well as a wide range of team sports. Beyond this we offer a huge range of other activities and trips, ranging from educational visits to fun days out to cultural day trips, all fully supervised by University staff.
Courses will be charged at £2400 (two weeks) with an extra £250 required to upgrade to a single en-suite room. Although some excursions will be provided by the initial charge, there is also the possibility of ‘add on’ activities.
25hrs English Tutions and 18 hrs Academic Tuitions.
- Academic – Maths, Science etc
- Fashion, Art, Media, Photography
- Business, Entrepreneur etc
Two evening activity and 2 visits to London, we could add excursion trip to old Trafford (Home – Manchester United Club) or Warner Brothers Film Studio at an extra cost of £105
Summer School in Oxford
Set in the heart of another world-famous UK university city and targeted to students who are interested in a more academic summer school.
Mid June 2015 – late Aug 2015 – Priced at £2400 for two weeks.
Aged 14-17 (Teenagers)
- 2-9 weeks English Language with Active Language Projects
- 3 week – Intensive English, small classes
- 3 week – IB Introduction Course (15+)
Aged 10-15 (Juniors)
- English Courses with Activities – 3 or 6 weeks
18 English Language lessons per week, with project, social activities and excursions.
Aged 18+ (Adults)
- IELTS & Academic English
- English for everyday use
- Personal English Training – 15,20 or 25 lessons of personal tuition per week.
- English Combination Course – Personal tuition and small group learning.
- 8Weeks Course (6th July to 30th August’15), (6th July to 2nd August’15) – Priced at £8400
- 4Weeks Course (3rd August to 30th August’15) – Priced at £4200
Junior Academic Summer School in Somerset for students aged 11-14 – Combination of Academic and Cultural Visits. The subjects include : Business Studies, Geography, Chemistry, Maths, Arts, Drama, Sports (All the sports)
Senior Summer School in Hampshire (45 mins from London Heathrow) for students aged 16-18. The added subjects include Psychology, Theory of Knowledge and many more subjects.
English and Golf Camp (Edinburgh, Scotland)
For students aged 11-16 – from 13th July to 25th Jul 2015. Includes:
- 15hrs English Tuition per week
- Golf lessons
- Associated cultural activities in Scotland.
They are reasonably priced at £950/per week including tuition and boarding.